Leave the guide book in the comfort of your hotel room… Lose yourself in the wonders of this old city, with a local!
Meet Nicaury and her sister Leticia. They were my guides as we strolled through Zona Colonial, taking in the sights and sounds of the oldest city of the new world.
If you need more reason to visit Dominican Republic, here are Nicaury’s Top Ten places to visit in her country:
Ten places to visit in DR:
1. Zona Colonial
2. Puerto plata/ Cabarete
4.Playa Bahia de las Aguilas
6. Pico Duarte
9. Cayo Levantado
10. Isla Canalina y Isla saona
- Live music from Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo (travelmakerkai.com)
- Santo Domingo, a whole of sun and history (circleme.com)
- Week 1 (dominoicanrexpublic.wordpress.com)
- I’m Finally Here! (The First Week) (jennajoydr.wordpress.com)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (catchtheunicorn.wordpress.com)
- Cabarete (deejayinthedr.wordpress.com)