I managed to catch Shanti Paudel, one of the coordinators of the Sathya Sai centre in Port au Prince, in action as he prayed over an offering of the freshly prepared food ready for distribution to children in various camps… Just in time for lunch! Accompanied by a local child who’s a regular at the centre.
Check out Shanti’s tabla skills… wow!
- Finding myself here… Sathya Sai Centre, Haiti (travelmakerkai.com)
- A Wise Quote From Sri Sathya Sai Baba (aionofiris.wordpress.com)
- A Wise Quote From Sri Sathya Sai Baba (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- Haiti’s ambitious war on plastics met with scepticism (thehindu.com)
- Haiti police raid warehouses in plastics ban crackdown (theguardian.com)