“First of all, I need to say the word fat is alright. I prefer to be called fat…”
As fat phobia continues to marginalise and discriminate, this body positive Brazilian model and influencer tells why it’s ok to call her fat. Meet Bianca Guirgel…
Watch the short video interview 👇🏾
Look out for the full video interview coming soon to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/travelmakerkai
Got any thoughts about this article? Please share your views in the comment box below!
Follow my trail on social media:
Please support my craft by seeking permission before using any photos from this blog, and crediting (including using suitable links). All copyrights belong to ©Travelmakerkai unless stated otherwise.
I’m always on the look out for local photographers to collaborate with, and influencers to interview for the blog… Interested? Contact me and let’s get creative!
- The FaceApp brought me face to face with my biggest fear – ageing!
- A Night in Wadi Rum: My Spiritual Encounter with the Desert
- Black English: “connect the Black English-speaking world to our community – Nordeste de Amaralina”
- Thoughts on Self-Care from Tijuca Forest, Rio de Janeiro
- Can I be a Tourist in my own City?